Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today

Woo hoo! Black Friday is over. I don't mean just the day after Thanksgiving, I mean an entire month of appliance and kitchen sales at my '9-5' (which is anything but). Lucky for me I had the foresight to take a week off after that mess. Today is day one of that vacation and although I am sure you are all dying to know what my plans are (heh, heh). Well, it is a bit of a secret right now but much of it will certainly be spent regrouping.

In the meantime here is a picture of the latest listing in my shop. In honor of Transgender Day of Remembrance, a day to remember those lost to hate crimes and raise awareness of and educate people on Transgender issues.
I recently read a discussion that posed the question 'How can someone who is heterosexual and knows no transgender person help in this effort'? The answer given was that wearing this symbol strikes up much needed conversations because not everyone knows this symbol or understands why it is important. I encourage everyone to broaden your understanding of what it means to be transgender to help make the world a better place to live for those who are transgendered. http://www.trans-edu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment