Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Week in Review

Hello everyone! What a great week back to beading and etsy. Here is a quick recap of what has happened in the jess2bead world.

Tana McLane of City Rustic Jewelry featured my coneflower necklace in a wonderful treasury.

'Dreaming toward autumn in the northern hemisphere....' by CityRusticJewelry

Fine Art Flowers In Sepia And Gray Photograph  -Coneflower Dreamy 8 x 10 Photo - galleryzooart Teal statement  felt necklace, felted wool bib collar, neck piece, green teal scarf elitett weddings bridesmaid gift idea fall fashion oht - Baymut Sterling silver and Boulder Opal cabochon  ring with hallmark -  Causeway- - gemheaven linen dress in brown with ruffle and roses - linenclothing
Sterling Silver and Copper Dangle Earrings - LjBjewelry Lampwork beaded bracelet - black, pink and green - CraftemallHandmade Large Tennessee Coneflower Silver Link Necklace - LeaFloriaJewellery Great gold/curry scarf,unique fashionable design - Franellie
Sterling Silver Copper Lotus Flower Daisy Bloom Necklace - PaintinByFaith CLEARANCE silver flower earrings, coneflowers dangle, Magnum - LonesomeRoadStudio Purple Coneflower Beaded Necklace - jess2bead Discos Earrings - copper and olive green beaded bead discs - TheBeadedBead
Coneflowers - WhiteFlowerPaintings Repoussee Coneflower Blossom Pendant Sterling Silver Jewelers Brass Mixed Metals - CityRusticJewelry Coffee Mug - Coneflower Java Mug - Coffee Mug - Tea Cup - UphamStreetPottery Linen Dress Gown in Black / Custom Long Bridesmaid Dress - Made to order - camelliatune


I created a treasury of decorating and organizational pieces to brighten the home.

'Nesting Supplies'

Geometric Fabric Basket, Mint Yellow and Gray Organic Cotton and Weathered Linen Hanging Organizer - OneRedButtonCrafts Chalkboard,  Shabby Distressed Chic  Furniture Chalkboard, Chalk Board ,Key Holder. Mail Holder, Message Board, Shabby Chalkboard - daleswoodandmore Scrapbook Organizer Hanging File Folder Box - ScrappyChicShop Make Life Beautiful Teal Inspirational Word Art table top wood and glass screen print - gleamingrenditions
Homemade upcycled vintage art deco fan lamp for beautiful mood lighting. - Patworks Shabby Pink Vanity - ShabbyCountryTexas Vintage Style Clothespin Set - Stamped and Distressed - Blue Brocade & Ruby Red Blossoms - inspirationsbyfaith turquoise key hook wall key hanger mason jar vase cottage style handmade - OldNewAgain
Large Paris French inspired vinyl dry erase magnet calendar wall decor-functional home decor great home or office gift - swankydays Fabric Baskets - Set of 2 Nesting Bins - Organization Storage - Home Decorating Fabric - Gray, Green, Purple Big Flowers - SewMuchCuteness Sequined Lavendar Sachets (set of 2) - Upcyclegreenerie Shabby French White Chic China Closet Bathroom Cupboard - picks4u
Cottage Chic Decor Jewelry Organizer in Jamaican Sea Blue - oakstudiosofdesign Linen Spray, " Magical Monster Spray" 4oz using essential oils - greenchicshoppe SALE 50 Lavender Tea lights - princessbuttercupsoy Welcome to Florida Lamp - IslandHive


I finished a couple of bead projects.
 A beaded patch for my small sketch book and...
 
a necklace/earring set that I actually started before I moved. Better pics of that set to come when I list it in my shop.

I have also started my entry for the next Etsy Beadweaver Challenge 'Lunar Obsession'. No sneak pics of that yet but I should be finished with it next week and it will be listed in my shop very soon as well. 

Aside from just the beadweaving, I have a lot of work ahead of me. I had work to do in my shop before I moved and while I was gone Etsy made a few changes that will help liven up my shop even more. But of course that means I must spend the time to implement them. I am having fun with it all and can't wait for another great week ahead!

Hope you all had a great week too and have a wonderful week to come.

  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace and earrings set... and great treasuries! Sounds like it's been a productive week so far! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! Just hope I don't lose momentum.

    ReplyDelete