Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

jess2bead Reopens

Hello everyone! Did you miss me? Don't worry - you don't have to answer that. The important thing is that I missed you and am so happy to have my shop open again and to be able to talk about BEADS! BEADS! BEADS! and other creative ventures with all of you lovely people. 

If you are someone who missed me or even thought to yourself 'I wonder whatever happened to that Jessie girl with the jewelry shop' then you might be interested to know that I have moved 16 hours away from my hometown to Minneapolis, MN. It is still very warm and summery here but I can't wait to see lots of snow and frozen lakes. If you are someone with these queries of where I have been then you may have followed this blog before when it was called My Cat Ate Your 5. I love that name but it does make it more difficult for people who know my beadwork to find the blog, and I had a difficult time deciding on what material to post there. I want and need to stay more connected to my craft at this point, so having a place to talk about and show off my beadwork is a much better outlet for me than worrying about pulling random stuff out of my a$$ in the hopes of entertaining you. I like you too much for that. 

When I last left you I was talking about having to pack up my studio and how daunting a task it would be. It was. I managed to part with a lot of unnecessary craft supplies I had collected during my employment at a craft supply retailer and box the rest away for a couple of months while the rest of our belongings got condensed and packed and moved. Here is a picture of my new 'studio' here in Minneapolis. Not the entire room that I had, but the beads are much more accessible here than in big cardboard boxes. 


Thanks for reading and I look forward to keeping you posted on my bead adventures and to reading about what you are up to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh now Jessie I enjoyed it when you just "pulled random things out of your a$$" ha ha! Long time no see. Glad youre happy up there. Lived in Wisconsin before. No thanks for me. Keep that white stuff up there and enjoy! Fb me or email or something once in awhile. Take care!

    ReplyDelete